Subject: Re: [Leica] Close focus rigid 50/3.5 Nikkor without "micro" engraving
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:00:34 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/00 1:51:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jbcollier@home.com writes:

<< There was a question about a rigid 50/3.5 Nikkor close focus lens that did
 not have "micro" inscribed on it The same lens has now shown up on you know
 where and I thought that some of us might be interested in having a look at
 the very detailed pictures.

Nothing "micro" about this lens.  My 50/2 Nikkor LTM has exactly the same
focusing set up, and I believe the 50/1.4 does as well, or very similar.
Could be rare, though.  Got 17 bids, up to $1083.00.  For that kind of money,
one could buy a serious piece of picture-taking glass, eh?

Joe Sobel