Subject: Re: [Leica] Fw: Good Manners ( off topic )
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:47:38 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 19/09/00 20:01:54 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
Buzz@marianmanor.org a écrit :

<< Having stood next to the Long Boat, I must say that anyone failing to yield
 Martin the right of way will regret it later.  If there is a later.

I've read the story of the long boat with high motivation since I'm myself a
Leica M user + a Gearhead ( 69 Opel V8 + 66 Chevy II V8 ) .
But is this a true story ?
If it is , Martin should have had real Goodtimes !

   Jo GOODTIMES                  France