Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 TTL questions
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:05:45 -0600

When the SF-20 flash is set to TTL, the f stop setting is just so the flash
can display the correct distance range for the user. The f stop setting (in
TTL mode) has no effect on light output. I do not even bother to set the f
stop setting on the flash and just concern myself with the exposure
compensation setting.

John Collier