Subject: Re: [Leica] Just got the Apo-Summicron-M 90 ASPH!
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 17:39:30 +0100

Mark

Congratulations on your new arrival.  I used my 90 AA this weekend with four
rolls of Provia 100F.  The image quality is stunning, and at 10x8 it can he
hard to tell the difference between the 90 image and an MF print.

Simon

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Just got my new Apo-Summicron-M 90 ASPH from ups from Keyser and Soze in
San

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] Just got the Apo-Summicron-M 90 ASPH!)