Subject: Re: [Leica] Best flash?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:18:32 -0600

This comes up quite frequently, just last week as a matter of fact, so if
you searched the archives you would find a wealth of information. The
archives are at:

http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/

I use the Leica SF-20 as it is small and works well with my M6-TTL. Any
small flash will work fine as the limiting factor with the M series is the
low flash sync speed. For the big POP I have a Sunpak 120J that I like very
much and it almost makes them think it is a real camera! It rather does make
the M look like monkey with a camel on its back though. The best way to get
rid of red eye is not to use flash or, failing that, at least take the flash
off the camera with PC cord.

John Collier