Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens haze-35mm Summicron
From: "Richard W. Harig" <deputydirmh@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 19:14:22 -0700

I appreciate your post.  This is the very question I joined the list to ask.
I do have
a couple of questions:

(1) Could you clarify the description of the 'furniture leg thing'-
is this like a rubber of plastic cup?///
(2) Does the fungus actually eat into the glass or is there a
smooth surface after you clean it?
(3) is there any actual shop out there that does a good job
with fungus treatment?

thanks
richard