Subject: [Leica] Null Leica vs Rollei 35S
From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@marinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 18:30:52 -0700

Erwin wrote:

A Null-series camera is most obviously not targeted at the sports reporter
for the Olympics. It is for the person who wishes to rediscover the style of
photography of the early twenties and is fascinated by it. It makes sense to
manufacture a camera body that forces one to do some thinking before making
a picture. If that is your style of photography? No! Fine, than the
Null-series is not for you!

I spent the afternoon shooting with my Rollei 35S, only to come home to this
quote on the LUG Digest. I guess the answer is that the camera Erwin
describes has been available for decades.

Bill Lawlor