Subject: [Leica] Lens haze in 35mm Summicron lens
From: robert o beaudoin <bussbearm@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 19:47:58 -0400

Bonsoir Roland,

  Regarding the haze in your lens, I do not think it is desastrous.  I
own a 35mm Summicron lens (in screw mount) with such haze.  It can only
be seen when you look through the lens at an angle.  It does affect the
quality of  the picture, but not all that much.  If the haze in your lens
is moderate, then it is perfectly usable.  I did clean my lens with some
success, tho not perfectly.

  Before you scrap the thing, email me and I will give you some advice.

  Regards,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.