Subject: RE: [Leica] 35mm, 90mm, and now 50 mm?
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:25:19 -0700

Frankly, there isn't that much difference in any one area.  The Summicron is
not that much lighter, it not that much better optically (in practical
terms), it's not that much better ergonomically, but for me the fact that
it's a bit better in each of these areas adds up to an overall win.  I'm
just going to wait till next Photokina, when they'll introduce the
recomputed 50mm Summilux-M ASPH...

Paul