Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm, 90mm, and now 50 mm?
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:12:39 -0400

*I* would get either the 50mm NF-Summicron-M and the eyes, which let you
focus down to 50cm for those semi-macro shots of details, flowers, cats'
whiskers, or whatever, or the 50mm f/1.4 for low(er) light photography.
Depends, as always, upon what kind of photography you do.  The only person
who can answer the question "what kind of <insert item here> should I get"
is *you*.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | iCon          iDole       iRate
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | iDeal         iDull       iMage
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | iSue          iOn         iGnorance