Subject: Re: [Leica] Which Leica M6 should I buy?
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:04:33 EDT

In a message dated 9/17/00 10:02:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rlbunting@ameritech.net writes:

<< My head movement peering for the frame in the M3 really chews up my
 glasses. I've added a M6 rubber ring to the the M3 and even that
 additional eye relief causes further loss of the frame in the finder. >>

I had the same problem for years, after the thickness and weight of an
increasingly strong prescription for myopia caused me to switch to plastic
lenses.  As a left-eyed shooter, I was also destroying my right-eye lens with
the wind lever.
However, I got a new pair of Varilux lenses over 2 months ago, treated with a
new and very different coating.  Like the old Bon Ami ad - hasn't scratched
yet.
Go to www.crizal.com, and click on "Crizal for Geeks".

Joe Sobel