Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm technique / The Leica Manual
From: "M.E.Berube of GoodPhotos.Com" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:13:36 -0400

I have the Twelfth edition of : "Leica Manual" (Willard D. Morgan & Henry
M. Lester and 20 Contributors...Morgan & Lester, Publishers: New York,
1951.) My wife obtained it on eBay for about $10 this year for me for
father's day. Bill Piere is not one of the 20 other contributors in this
edition not can I find any articles on the zone system other than the
briefest of mentions in Ansel Adams' chapter 8 on Enlarging Papers and
Printing. This edition is subtitled on the front leaf: "A Manual for the
Amateur and the Professional covering the field of Leica Camera
Photography". It is a good book but deals exclusively with the LTM bodies,
lenses and accessories and their use. (as one would expect of a Leica book
published prior to the advent of the M3.)

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube