Subject: [Leica] M-eyeglass eearers
From: MrChapp@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:23:07 EDT

I also must wear eyeglasees to focus with a resulting 40% loss of the within
the frame view on the 35mm lenses. Using  the R-8 with a 35mm lens I suffer
no loss
within the viewfinder. Obviously 28mm and wider M lenses are even worse. I
suspect that one of the major reasons for the new  58mm M-6 is to make the
wider lenses useable for those eyeglass wearers that  have a constricted view
 with the .72 M-6.