Subject: Re: [Leica] Arf she said
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 10:07:14 -0400

Joe-
After careful consideration, I have an idea that the translation would
follow thusly:
If by Surrealist she means a 'higher' realism, then we think of imaginative
thought, and of course, a vantage point is simply- a point of view. Think of
radical at being extreme to the norm, and 'modern culture' as- society.
Devolution is a regression, a throwback, and irony is used here to show that
the 'evidence' or things and events in our sphere of influence, are
democratized- made common and cheap, in our current understanding of the
word.
The key word is 'strategy'- a means of implementing an agenda. So it
basically boils down to-
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", and " Those who fail to study
history are doomed to repeat it..."
See? It's really simple! :o)
Dan (Geez! My head hurts!...Honey! Where's my Ritalin!?) Post

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Arf she said)