Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: .....meter....
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 09:51:21 -0400

Jim, et al-
Low light is a problem with selenium meters, but usually, my Weston Master V
still deflects - at least until it gets too dark to read the scale! Which is
not too much of a problem, because by then it's too dark to see the aperture
and shutter speeds on the camera!

Dan ( Through a glass, darkly....) Post