Subject: RE: [Leica] Dr. Blacktape, meet Dr. Scholl
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 19:17:51 -0400

DR. BLACKTAPE RESPONDS WITH ALL RESPECT...

...but is sorry he has to tell you that he knows of no blacktape that won't
eventually bleed in the manner you so eloquently describe. However, Dr.
Blacktape would suggest that you may have unwittingly stumbled upon a
solution in the workbox of his good friend and colleague, Dr. Scholl. What
Dr. B would urge you to do is to take one of Dr. S's corn pads - with the
hole in the middle - and use a Sharpie permanent marker to, in the words of
the Rolling Stones, "paint it black."

Good luck, and may you not get "athlete's eye."