Subject: Re: [Leica] M grip questions
From: Jesse Hellman <palio@miata.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 06:11:56 -0400

You don't have to remove it for loading film. It is well made. Adds
almost no weight. It does not rub against the camera body. IMHO, it is
best as a tripod-thread centerer, although the only lens on which that
matters is the 2.8 Elmarit-M (the one with eyes) and it has its own
socket. I don't enjoy the height added to the camera, so tend not to use
it. Try it to form your own opinion.

No M6, M4-P  _EVER_  slipped out of my hands, although I am certain that
this is a function of the esteem in which I hold my cameras, as I drop
all sorts of lesser things all the time.

Jesse

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] M grip questions)