Subject: Re: [Leica] R lens 35-70 Vario- Elmarit Asph.
From: "David W. Almy" <dalmy@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 07:13:42 -0400

Axel,

Erwin's report on the 35-70/2.8 is entitled "Beating the fixed focal
length lenses" and would seem to contradict your assessment. It is
online at http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/rseries/testr/ve283570.html
but contains a substantive typo in the next to last sentence.

David W. Almy
Annapolis

Message from Axel Schwieker <axel@baer.rwth-aachen.de> (Re: [Leica] R lens 35-70 Vario- Elmarit Asph.)