Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Re: My last word on Hexar, really.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:24:05 -0400

You know, guys, some world-class photo journalists and documentary
photographers work with auto equipment - over which, of course, one has
total manual control - and do far more meaningful and esthetically pleasing
work than the vast majority of Leica M and R users. And, by the same token,
a small number of Leica M and R shooters, working entirely in manual mode,
do far more meaningful and esthetically pleasing work than the vast, vast
majority of folks using autoeverything cameras. We're tallking about TOOLS
here....some people like and use Stanley; some like and use Craftsman; some
use nothing buy power tools; some use nothing but sweat powered tools.
They're all tools.

B. D.
A User Of Both Manual Photo Tools
http://www.a-day-in-our-life.com