Subject: Re: [Leica] F5 R8 hightech slr's Now C&D Magazine
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:22:15 EDT

In a message dated 09/12/2000 6:43:49 PM, mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com writes:

>In the current? Issue #44 2000/2 with the white statues on the cover of
>Ed and
>Trish Buziak's CAMERA AND DARKROOM our own Erwin Puts had a few intriguing
>and
>original and insight full things to say about what makes a high tech SLR
>camera.

Mark,

I agree about Erwin's article.  I think that Camera and Darkroom is one of
the better magazines.  I have a subscription and also got all the back
issues.  It is interesting to see how things are done in the UK.  Each issue
is full of information without all the fluff that permeates so much of it's
competition.  And the fact that Ed Buziak pretty much puts the whole magazine
together by himself is doubly amazing.  It puts other larger magazines to
shame.  Ed, are you blushing yet?  Everybody should get a sample copy-  <A
HREF="http://www.camera-and-darkroom.co.uk/">C&D Home Page</A>

regards,

Richard Wasserman

Replies: Reply from Jesse Hellman <palio@miata.net> (Re: [Leica] F5 R8 hightech slr's Now C&D Magazine)