Subject: [Leica] All Hail B.D. and Sara!
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:51:44 -0400

While most other guests still sleep, I want to be the first to take to the
list to thank B.D. and Sara Colen for hosting last evening's Boston LUG
night.  It was wonderful.  Imagine being in the same room with Ted Grant,
Tina Manly, Michael Hintlian, (as well as so many other photographers of
great accomplishment) and at least a half a dozen Noctiluxes, while Eric the
Red stands guard outside in the street.  I believe that Ted will be arriving
on Cape Cod with a world class selection of single malt whiskys since so
many of guests arrived with their own favorite bottle to share; however, at
the time of our departure, the stock was still diminishing at an astonishing
rate.  The finest aspect of the evening was the opportunity to meet and
speak with so many people I have only met on the LUG.  A close second finest
aspect was the opportunity to peruse the inspiring work of so many LUG
photographers.  Thanks again to the Colens for being such gracious hosts to
so lively a group!

	Buzz Hausner