Subject: [Leica] Which Bag for a Leica M?? (dejaVu)
From: "Dances_with Leicas" <m6ttl72@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 02:01:14 GMT

>For my most compact M bag, I use a Domke F5XB.

   Yes Yes Yes! It is Great!

>The bag has
>moveable compartments and I use mine with three small compartments.

   I think it needs more dividers, and I have some from a LoewPro
PhotoRunner that look as if they are made for it. They work wonderfully!

The Next part of the message is serious Deja Vu for me...
Obviously great minds think alike!

>Mine is configured to take a M6 with 35mm F2.0 ASPH with hood attached
>in the center compartment (the camera is inserted with a short edge down
>- standing on a strap connector).

   Exactily like mine, (even how it sits in the bag!)except the lens is a
35/2 non-asph...

>I keep a 50mm F1.4 with hood attached
>in an end compartment

    I have a summicron 50, with a hood in the same compartment...

>and four rolls of film,

It will hold 6 with no problem.

>a very small flash, (ECT.)

  There is space for the SF20 that I have on order...

   I think this bag is wonderful, It is very 'M'.

;)
jim
Jim Tiemann
(720)359-0710