Subject: [Leica] Black Top lawsuits
From: "Tom Furlotte" <tfurlott@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:58:20 -0500

Javier Wrote:
In any case I'm sure that given
US laws they could probably be persuaded or ORDERED to sell
a black chrome or black paint top plate by anyone with the time to
spend on it. Are there any lawyers in the house?

Folks, I don't want To start an anti-lawyer  rant, but aren't there enough
of these "you won't satisfy my whim, so I'm going to sue" actions clogging
the courts now  without encouraging them?
If your want a black camera, you should buy a black one. They are still made
that way.
Tom Furlotte
Memphis