Subject: [Leica] Photos in L.A. - Week 22
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:38:58 -0400

Last week I traveled to L.A. (that would be Lower Alabama :-) ) to visit a
hotel we are starting to design an addition for, and of course took my
Leicas along for the ride.  I got out of meetings in the afternoon, grabbed
the county map the building official had given me, and spent the late
afternoon and early evening traveling the back roads of Baldwin County,
which borders the east side of Mobile Bay:

http://www.mindspring.com/~rnkramer/22.html

Bob Kramer