Subject: [Leica] Week 21
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 10:35:20 -0400

Getting caught up here with my weekly photo pages, so here's another:

http://www.mindspring.com/~rnkramer/20.html

I am spending more time at Oakland, finding myself fascinated with the
scenery there.  I may do a project devoted to it.  At any rate, I find it a
peaceful retreat for walking my dogs and snapping photos, especially if I
get up early.  Around 10:00 AM the light loses its ethereal quality, and the
cemetery starts to become silly with photographers and cyclists.

Regards,

Bob Kramer