Subject: RE: [Leica] Help with lens for Valoy enlarger
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 15:58:59 +0100

Paul,
I suspect this 'small bayonet fitting' is designed for what the collapsible
Elmar has, and how that lens (from the camera) could be then used on the
enlarger. The bayonet end of the lens tube is mounted directly onto the
focusing ring instead of making it rigid first in its own focusing mount.
As suggested elsewhere, you might find that the mount comes off in that its
an attachment, if it is fixed you could consider investing in a good
condition Elmar. A friend of mine produces superb pictures with his.
Resolution is spellbinding.

Jem