Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Battery adapter wanted (became a long story)
From: khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 10:54:25 -0400

Jim,
I couldn't agree more. Be careful though, the mercury police might be lurking
fully outfitted in their shiny (silvery) boots and uniforms.
Kurt
Ann Arbor

Replies: Reply from John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Battery adapter wanted (became a long story))
Message from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Re: Battery adapter wanted (became a long story))