Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Friday FS Misc
From: "Tom Finnegan" <tomf@piengr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 17:10:54 -0700

End of Summer cleanout sale,

Misc. Photo Gear:

Leica R4 body #159XXXX - $200
Cleaned a year and a half ago by Sherry. This is one of the early R4's, and
the meter has occasionally acted a bit quirky, thus the low price.

Cool Black Paint Zorki IId w/50/3.5 - $150
It works and it looks cool, what else could you want! Much cheaper than
those new toy cameras from Minox, and this takes 35mm film. All your friends
will be jealous. Pictures available on request.

50/1.5 Jupiter in LTM - $100
Decent performer in the mid aperatures and great bokeh wide open. Also quite
light and compact.

Pentax MX kit - $300
Includes body with non-functioning meter, but otherwise working well,
winder, 50/1.7, 35-70/3.5, 105/2.5, 200/4, misc. accessories. Nice little
camera.

Bogen 3021 tripod w/ 3047 head - $75

Other Stuff:

I'm clearing out a bunch of other stuff as well if any body is interested,
such as Campy SR parts, a Bridgestone MB-2, a couple cheap bike frames,
misc. esoteric bike parts, 1984 Subaru 4WD Wagon ('The Red Sled') etc...

10% discount and 3 months same as cash for anybody who comes by my house and
buys everything. I'll even fill the subaru with gas and load everything in
the back for you!

Tom Finnegan
Seattle

Replies: Reply from "Thomas G. Tamura" <ttamura@aloha.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Friday FS Misc)