Subject: RE: [Leica] first friday PLUG shenanigans
From: "Tom Finnegan" <tomf@piengr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:37:06 -0700

kc
i know somebody posted a rather awful parody of the dead milkmen's
"punk rock girl" to the list about six months ago in the form of one
"leica girl"-- so some of you will be pleased to know that in tow w/ the
plug will be Rodney Anonymous, dead milkman himself and author of
aforementioned "punk rock girl"
**************************

hey! give me a break! I'm an engineer for christ's sake! You don't really
expect me to be able to write songs also do you? I hope he has a good sense
of humor and doesn't take me to court.

On a side note, I heard "Bitchin' Camaro" on the radio today at lunch when I
was driving down to the camera store (and Leica dealer). How weird is that?

Tom Finnegan
Seattle

p.s. - I was just thinking, I don't recall ever having seen Kyle and Curt
Cobain in the same room together! Sheer coincidence....perhaps, but if I was
going to the PLUG meeting I would be on the lookout for any shady characters
that look suspicously like Elvis or Jim Morrison!

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] first friday PLUG shenanigans)