Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Photographers - New website Leicagallery.com !
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 17:28:43 -0700

Jesse Hellman wrote:

> Regarding leicagallery.com, Brian David Steven's images are powerful,
> beautiful. But what about this "rumor" that Leica will replace the M6??
>
> Jesse

In my opinion it is more of an ongoing "wish" by some people who want the
"class" of Leica on their shelf but also want the fun of high tech features
their pals have on the Canons and Nikons with a little thing in your viewfinder
which knows which part of the frame you are looking at.
Not gonna happen. Not soon. Herr Cohn said as much at the Chicago LHSA meeting:
READ MY LIPS, he said.
THERE WILL BE NO M7 FOREVER, he said.
Markwr
:)