Subject: [Leica] Website for Me! "Punks an Puddles"
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 12:40:14 -0700

HEY Lugnuts! as I plow through this GoLive 5 tutorial i just got all week my
college friend "Foxy" Richard H Fox has done this amazing (instant?) page for me
(surprize!!) from some of the shots I've sent him and other people over the past
month or so possibly as part of our College Reunion Webster 70 website.

http://spokenword.to/rabiner/

I'm going to the LHSA thing in Boston instead of the Webster College 70 thing
though it looks like.
So all these people who have been nice enough to bug me about getting a website
up can check out this. Might end up looking like mine is going to end up looking
anyway. (Could use it as a template?)

Mark William Rabiner