Subject: Re: [Leica] A rant on Leica marketing
From: khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 11:57:06 -0400

Horst,
The Märklin Mailing List (MML) site is in Holland. The address is
"marklin@scintilla.utwente.nl"

Much of the discussion is about digital operation but analogists (like myself) find it
much fun and good fellowship. Are you also into Märklin? I have a K-track layout and am
very interested in all Märklin things. At present I have 25 Märklin and 3 Roco
locomotives.
Cordially,
Kurt Miska
Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA