Subject: Re: [Leica] Visoflex site revision
From: telyt560@cswebmail.com
Date: 3 Sep 2000 06:08:54 -0700

On Sun, 03 September 2000, Gary Elshaw wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It's time for one of your favourite draconian's to stop in and say
> hi, and to let you know the Visoflex site is now looking better than
> ever. I'm no web artist of the higher orders, but everything is now
> accessible and navigable as all get out. I had a nice 'so much for
> the thesis' day and had fun with moments of frustration. All the bugs
> aren't shaken loose yet, but i can promise they soon will be.
>
> Even if you're not into the Viso thing, i'd appreciate the input!
>
> Hope you're all having a great weekend!
>
> Kind regards,
> Gary
>
> Err URL, right? http://elshaw.tripod.com

Gary,

It would be easier to read if the text were the same width as it is on your personal page.  Otherwise, it's quite informative.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
Visit the Northwestern Alumni Association portal
page at http://www.nualumni.com  to get free
web-based e-mail and many other exciting features.