Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and White Film//Nachtwey//Rapidwinder
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 11:57:38 -0700

khmiska wrote:

> While I put only color through my M2, for what it's worth, I use Agfa APX 100 in
> my Rollei and develop it with Rodinal mixed with distilled water. I'm very, very
> satisfied with this combo.
> Kurt
> Rollei, Leica, Nikon
> Ann Arbor
>
><Snip>

Rollei 35?
I'll put Neopan 1600 often in mine cause I like to shoot with it at f11 (and be
there) and get 8' to infinity in focus focusing on the red 20' number.
Or focus on the red 6' number and get 5 to 10 feet in focus.
Wider upon than that I'll screw up and get a "bokeh are us" shot.
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Black and White Film//Nachtwey//Rapidwinder)
Message from khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Black and White Film//Nachtwey//Rapidwinder)