Subject: [Leica] it's a shame
From: "Guido Ridoli" <guirid@numerica.it>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 23:39:31 +0200

sorry at all my LUG friends

I'm Guido from Italy and I'm one of the oldest subscribers of this
beautyfull group.

I'm a proudly user and little collector of leica system.

I want to tell you my little opinion about  leica in photograph world.

We are the first users of "leica" film format   (if not the first, the
35mm has become famous for leica cameras)
We have,, and have had, the best lenses
We are the myth of photogrphy
We are and we have all that you are talking about in this
group.........

ok

i can accept no AF in my cameras
I can accept digital cameras because this is the future and someone
have to test it....

but I can't accept the lemon of APS system  in LEica name
for me it's a shame

it's my little opinion

Thanks  all for your topic in this group
I read everyday with interest.

see you in photokina

        Guido Ridoli
  LEICA M SUPERFAN