Subject: [Leica] RE: Leica Users digest V17 #366
From: "Gumm, Jim" <Jim.Gumm@okdhs.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 08:54:21 -0500

I have a brace of M cameras and glass and I needing/wanting to sell or trade
the following for/towards a noctilux.
First I have a 28mm Elmarit 2nd version in excellent condition for $750
This comes with the hood ( a little rough) and the finder (real rough)
Second I have a 50mm f2 Elcan #397 (out of 500, I think) in excellent
condition for $1500 or trade for a noctilux.
I'm pretty flexible here, I just want a noctilux.
Primarily I love Leicas and Hasselblads, and enjoy spending my hard earned
money from my photography on equipment.
I feel lucky to be able to make a living from what I love doing so much and
though some days are rough,
I wouldn't trade my job for most any other.