Subject: RE: [Leica] les fleurs du mal: was OT: Nachtwey (was Personal portfolios of ...
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 15:18:55 +0100

I had the pleasure of attending a workshop with Len Freed last year at
November time and he was a most considerate chap.
Quiet and understated, a great master of stealth photography but empathetic
too. When loud people hogged the conversation it was noticeable that though
he said nothing one could sense the dis-ease which was apparent. Of course
the hoggers sensed nothing...
I suppose sensitivity is one of the most important facets of a great
photographers personality.
Jem