Subject: [Leica] Re: OT: Shame on you, B.D.
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 20:31:57 EDT

Shame on you, B.D.  You shouldn't call anyone "asinine." It's not nice. And
it's too bad that  not evereryone sees things your way. I've got problems
with Nachtwey's photos and his pitch, both of which ring falsely to me. He's
built a great career on this stuff; more power to him. But I think at least a
few folks agree with some of the ideas expressed in the Village Voice
article. Arthur WG