Subject: [Leica] Leica Newsletter 08/31/00; New: LEICA C11, LEICA DIGILUX 4.3
From: Leica Camera Newsletter <leica-news@nova.de> (by way of Robert Jagitsch)
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:12:02 -0500

Dear Leica friend,

large events throw their shadows. At the photokina which
begins Sept.20, 2000, in Cologne, you are rightly awaiting
something new from Leica. Today we are able to present two
of our product innovations to you:

- - our entrance into the APS-System: the LEICA C11
- - a new digital compact camera: the LEICA DIGILUX 4.3

LEICA C11
A Camera that looks good ñ and feels good.

Its design, its technology and its entire being simply ask you
 to start taking photos with the LEICA C11 straight away. An
invitation that you will be only too happy to accept thanks to
the uncomplicated features, ease of use, and high degree of
reliability in using this camera.

Take time to inform yourself over the features of the
LEICA C11 and the new possibility to take photographs with
a Leica:
http://www.leica-camera.com/produkte/compact/c11/index_e.html

LEICA DIGILUX 4.3

The new LEICA DIGILUX 4.3 by Leica Camera AG is an
extremely elegant and compact digital camera. Its powerful
3x zoom lens and the unique combination of the LEICA
digicopy 4.3 and LEICA digimacro 4.3 accessories for
copying slides and macrophotography respectively offer
universal and uncomplicated digital photography - from
amateur photography all the way to medical or technical
documentation. Further specialties include a 32 Megabyte
Smart Media card for above-average memory capacity of the
camera as well as the ultra-convenient image processing
software Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE.

Get detailed information about the new LEICA DIGILUX 4.3:
http://www.leica-camera.com/produkte/compact/digilux43/index_e.html

Visit our homepage to get a closer look at our new products,
share your views with like-minded people, and wait with
anticipation for more new developments at the photokina.
http://www.leica-camera.com/cgi-bin/site_forum_main.pl?1

With best regards,
Leica Camera AG
Marketing Communication
http://www.leica-camera.com/

You will receive this mail if you have entered your name on
the distribution list offered by Leica Camera AG on the
internet. If your mailing address changes, or if you wish to
re-subscribe or cancel your free subscription, you can find
the appropriate instructions at the following site:
http://www.leica-camera.com/produkte/service/newsletter/index_e.php3

If you have questions or suggestions concerning Leica
Camera AG offerings, please sent us an e-mail.
http://www.leica-camera.com/mail/index.php3

Leica Newsletter v1.2