Subject: Re: [Leica] New Leicas
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 01:17:20 -0700

Is Leica actually making this product? (the aps camera) or are they just having
Fuji make it for them like the consumer digital cameras?
I'm a little disappointed Leica would make an aps camera. I think the format had
been a flop and an embarrassment not quite as bad as disk cameras but close.
Give me an half frame camera free from all the pseudo digital B.S.
16x24 (half frame) now THAT'S a format that would have some real use for me.
I think those would sell like HOTCAKES!
A PEN F from Leica, not an Elph!
Mark William Rabiner
or a rangefinder half frame (single frame)

Replies: Reply from John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu> (Re: [Leica] New Leicas)