Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: RE: a life of photographing women
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:10:07 -0400

> I'm speaking of posts over the past years that people could not understand
> and made rude comments about. Even had Mark filtered-to-trash. Not Mark's
> most recent "revelation" posts.
>
> Jim

Ah, thanks for the clarification, Jim.  As a relative neophyte to this list,
I'm missing the rich history of you veterans.  Sounds like I missed some
incredible battles.

I've really enjoyed the posts that Kyle's project has elicited--from you and
all the rest; oddly, they seem to be some of the most well-articulated
contributions I've seen to this list.  In addition to sharing fine taste and
discrimination in camera equipment, LUGnuts evidently share a passion and
talent for the written word.

Thanks,
Dan

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] RE: RE: a life of photographing women)