Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Service Update
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:45:48 -0700

John,

When I had to send in a new M6 to have one of the shutter curtain brakes
adjusted, the dealer that I bought it from (and who arranged to have the
Passport repair taken care of) offered me a loaner M6 for the time it was in
the shop. I declined, as I still had one good M6 running, but I appreciated
the offer. I had the repaired camera back in a week, anyway.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.