Subject: Re: [Leica] The Future Is Now
From: Ebert Steele <K5cad@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 08:04:01 -0700

I am enjoying this thread. My dilemma is:

I was hoping to replace my Epson 1200 with the 2000P and its new "archival"  ink
set. But I have not read of successful B&W printing on the 2000P. I could
dedicate the 1200 to B&W but John Cone does not support the hextone printers. I
am considering using the MIS hextone inkset for B&W printing on the 1200.  I
would like to use what I have (1200) instead of having to buy, install, and line
out a different printer.

I would be interested in hearing from someone who has seen a side-by-side
comparison of the two inksets.

Ebert Steele