Subject: Re: [Leica] OT, magazine quality
From: apbbeijing <apbbeijing@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 11:46:15 +0800

Sam,

The UK and US magazines seem to have been in decline for a couple of decades
now and I suppose it is a reflection of the declining market for cameras.
The French magazines seem to have a lot more interest in photography evident
in their pages whilst the German and Japanese ones seem about equal in photo
vs equipment orientation but with far higher production values overall.

One of the very best photography magazines I know of is published in Taiwan
and though I do not have a copy to hand I think it is just called
"Photographers" or such like: large format mostly black and white in Chinese
and English. Hugely expensive though: about $25 an issue but worth it.

Bests

Adrian