Subject: Re: [Leica] New Leica Website
From: Sven Buchholz <s.buchholz@mainz.netsurf.de>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 01:19:48 +0200

Wonderful website??

I just tried to look at the new site and
I got this message:

"Welcome to Leica Microsystems. You currently use
Netscape version 4.08 (Macintosh; I; PPC, Nav).
Please note that this version is extremely buggy and
insecure, so we recommend the use of newer
versions. Please install the current version of Microsoft
Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator, or contact your
system administrator. Thank you and enjoy our
website!"

They don't let me in!!!!

I have no chance to access the new site
with my current browser.

Why do they tell me about my buggy Netscape, which
I use for over 1,5 ears now - with no problems.

I want to see the site and want to make my own decision
about the browser I use.

Do they have an online-shop now or why
do they check the security of my browser????

:(((

Sven

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dpainter@bigfoot.com> (Re: [Leica] New Leica Website)