Subject: Re: [Leica] kyle's lost his @#$@#$! mind - week 35
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:25:28 -0700

Kyle,

Sounds like a class I'd like to take, and I don't go for workshops much. I
saw a want ad over the weekend, MEM advertising for an
assistant. I'd probably apply, if it weren't for the highly-overrated skill
factor.

Even if she thought it was a Bad Idea, good on you for seeing it through.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.