Subject: Re: [Leica] Televid 20x-60x eyepiece
From: Roy Zartarian <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 21:49:56 -0400

David,

Thanks for the prompt and informative feedback.  I've been using the
APO-Televid for about 3 1/2 years now with the 20x and 40x eyepieces, more
often the 20 because of the larger, brighter image.  I did notice during my
brief use of the new zoom that the image quality and eye relief held on
even as I approached the 60x.

Roy