Subject: Re: [Leica] Hexar Heart Stoppage
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 22:57:12 +0800

Ray,

I don't have your good habit!  When my Hexar RF was two days old I picked it
up by the lens (Summilux 35/1.4 ASPH). and the body just fell onto the
floor.  Thankfully the camera only suffered a minor rub, and better still,
it was the non-Leica half that fell ;-)  I do think the lens release button
is too easy to depress and I am in the process of replacing the original
spring with a stiffer one.

Cheers,

Joseph