Subject: Re: [Leica] "B Grade" Leica gear? -- Not Really
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:45:53 -0400

I had a dream!
I was whisked, as if by magic, to some far off land- very much like the
vanished continent of Atlantis, where Leitz, Voightlander, Hasselblad, et al
had been sending their "B" grade equipment for the past 100 years!
Mountains fo stuff, and it was all mine! I filled my pockets, stuffed my
Domke bag, and slung countless cameras around my neck.... but to no avail...
I awoke and they all vanished.
This must be where urban legends come from!
Dan

Message from Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au> (Re: [Leica] "B Grade" Leica gear? -- Not Really)
Message from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> (Re: [Leica] "B Grade" Leica gear? -- Not Really)