Subject: Re: [Leica] 50mm Elmar adapter
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 23:21:29 -0400

Joe-
I thought about it, but if you use one, it is so hard to get my fat fingers
in there to change the aperture! I got the VALOO so I could use the Elmar on
my Valoy enlarger, and the little aperture ring was so convenient, that I
leave it on all the time!! It comes off, true, but then you have to align
the notch for the aperture control.... Nothings perfect! I guess I will just
'deal with it', as my kids say!
Dan